Are you interested in taking on the role of coordinator of the Pilots4U Network and further developing the database? Then you should apply for the position of Stakeholder Relations Manager at the Bio Base Europe Pilot Plant.
- As Stakeholder Relations Manager (SRM), you are the single point of contact for the Pilots4U Network and Database. As coordinator of the Pilots4U network, you maintain the network and database and expand them further.
- The SRM also coordinates administrative matters regarding member and network management.
- The SRM makes and manages the relationship between his/her employer, the original Pilots4U project partners and the members of the network.
- The SRM ensures that there is sufficient funding to keep the network going and, if necessary, actively searches for funding.
- Together with the Communication Manager, the Stakeholder Relations Manager takes care of the communication (website, social media, PR material ...), the PR activities and the organization of the annual network event. He/she also attends relevant conferences and meetings.
- The Stakeholder Relations Manager maintains good contacts with relevant funding instruments at European level, and stays up-to-date with bio-economy initiatives such as the Vanguard initiative, the Circular Bio-economy Fund, Horizon Europe, Component 5… in short, he/she keeps an eye on what is going on at European level regarding possible financing instruments for the bio-economy in general and pilot and demo facilities in particular.
- The SRM plays an active role in communicating the need for and the needs of pilot and demo facilities and helps to keep these topics on the political agenda.
Deadline for applications is 6th December 2019.
Read more about the position, the company, and the application process here (English) and here (Dutch) or in the attached documents.